The Soundtrack For The Baby Boomer Generation

Step back to a time when singers were as bright as the stars in the heavens
and the music they sang was really swingin'. Stacks of wax to fit every occasion!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Peggy Lee Followup

Artist: Peggy Lee
Song: Ooh That Kiss (a-side) (b-side is Oh! No! [Please Don't Go])
Label: Decca 9-29534 (Pink Label Promotional - Not For Sale)
Number: 45-L 8178
Songwriters: Harry Warren - Mort Dixon - Joe Young
Time: 2:19
Released: June 6th, 1955

In a previous Peggy Lee post here, I posted one side of this single. Here is the other side of it - Ooh That Kiss, by Peggy Lee. This song has a nice Cha Cha Cha beat and is very appealing. Peggy Lee could really sell a song! I must say that this is one of my most favorites I've posted here so far, so by all means, you have to get it! I wouldn't lie to you - this one will have you swaying before you even realize it. Keep those requests coming!

No comments: